Table of Contents
Application for the University of Bolton Master Taught Excellence Scholarship is now open. The Master Taught Excellence Funding will be provided by University of Bolton to full-time UK, EU and international masters students for 2020/2021 academic year
University of Bolton chooses to offer the Masters Excellence Scholarship to deserving international student irrespective of your financial abilities. Foreign students who progress into the university taught master course will be paid a tuition fee waiver to commence the selected course of study at the university
Application for the Master Taught Excellence scholarship at University of Bolton closes on October 30, 2020.
The University Master Taught scholarship has a value of worth £1,500 will be paid as a tuition fee waiver.
Degree Level: Masters Program (Taught)
Location: United Kingdom
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the scholarship, you will need to demonstrate that:
- You have successfully been awarded a First-Class Honours degree from a UK or EU institution.
- You must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) MA or MSc course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award.
- You must not be in receipt of any other award from the university.
- You must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer.
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2020 or January 2021.
- In order to receive the scholarship towards fees students must have completed an application form.
- course of study must have commenced in the eligibility criteria date.
- Scholarship will be paid for first Taught Masters courses only, not second or subsequent courses
Please note that even though you may fulfil the eligibility for the scholarship this does not guarantee you will receive one due to the restricted number of awards available.
How to Apply
Interested in submitting an application? In order to be a recipient of the scholarship and study a course.
- You must have successfully apply to admission in a master taught course commencing in September 2020 or January 2021 at the university.
- Upon admission offer, you can apply for the scholarship by (scholarship application link given below) or pick the scholarship form at the Student Centre, Chancellor’s Mall.
- Completed scholarship application with photocopies of certificates to show the achievement of the First class honours degree can be submitted to the student centre or posted to:
Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship Scheme
University of Bolton
Bolton BL3 5AB
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Like This Opportunity? Do well to let us know how helpful it is to you, Share with friends on social media websites.
Also, Subscribe to our free mail notification to receive more chances and opportunities on financial aids, grants, scholarships and programs