The George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation each Spring awards seventy (70) scholarships to Houston area high school seniors for undergraduate study. The award is $20,000., disbursed over four years, provided the recipient conforms to the requirements set forth in the award. The recipient may select any major at any four year college or university in the United States. .
How to Apply Scholarship
Application for the George and Mary Josephine Hamman Foundation scholarships can be made by interested candidates that need to study a 4 years major course in college or university in US at the scholarships program web page (read further and apply)
Scholarship Applications Deadline
Scholarship Applications Deadline for applicants is February 16, 2019.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of Study
Scholarships are awarded to study any major 4 year courses offered in college or university in US.
The scholarships award is worth $20,000.00 and 70 scholarships are available to all applicants.
Applicant must be a US students (a citizen of US)
Scholarship are offered for study in United State.
- Applicants need be US students (from US country)
- High School Seniors after the start of their senior year.
- Houston area high school seniors who attend schools or are homeschooled in the following eight counties: Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery or Waller.
- Students who are citizens of the United States. Students with Permanent Resident status are not eligible.
- The Scholarships are awarded based on academics and financial need.
- Instructions must be followed accurately to make certain that your application is considered. If you do not understand an instruction, call the Foundation (713-521-4601) for guidance.
- Applicants must have a minimum SAT composite score of 1000 (on the Math and Reading/Writing portions combined), and/or an ACT composite score of 21. All SAT and/or ACT scores must be from the same test date
How to Apply
NOTE: It’s important all candidates go through application procedure/requirements carefully and review before applying for scholarship..
In order to apply
- Scholarship applications may be submitted during the student’s senior year in high school.
- Students may complete our scholarship forms online (see link below) after September 15th of their senior year. If you do not have access to a computer, you may request (in writing to the address below) that an application be sent to you.
- Do not submit an application before you take the SAT or ACT.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must have a minimum SAT composite score of 1000 (on the Math and Reading/Writing portions combined), and/or an ACT composite score of 21. All SAT and/or ACT scores must be from the same test date
Application for this scholarship is carried out online at the scholarship page click below link