How to Apply United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
Application for United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) can be made by interested candidates that need an internship at the program web page (read further and apply).
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) Applications Deadline for applicants is April 7, 2019.
Applicant must be an international student (applicants from any country).
opportunities are available at various opportunity location
Applicants for internships at UNAIDS must be engaged in a course of post-secondary studies leading to a formal qualification in an approved university programme at the under-graduate or post-graduate level
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team, work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts in a clear and convincing way in one-on-one discussions or groups presentations and ability to produce clear correspondence and written reports.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm in their work, effectively organize and manage time, and deliver high-quality results in line with agreed objectives.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results while maintaining a strong service orientation.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
How to Apply
NOTE: It’s important all candidates go through application procedure/requirements carefully and review before applying for opportunities.