How to Apply United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)
Application for United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) can be made by interested candidates that need an internship at the program web page (read further and apply).
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) Applications Deadline for applicants is April 7, 2019.
Applicant must be an international student (applicants from any country).
opportunities are available at various opportunity location
- Applicants for internships at UNAIDS must be engaged in a course of post-secondary studies leading to a formal qualification in an approved university programme at the under-graduate or post-graduate level
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team, work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts in a clear and convincing way in one-on-one discussions or groups presentations and ability to produce clear correspondence and written reports.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm in their work, effectively organize and manage time, and deliver high-quality results in line with agreed objectives.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results while maintaining a strong service orientation.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
How to Apply
NOTE: It’s important all candidates go through application procedure/requirements carefully and review before applying for opportunities.