Scholarship Applications Deadline
Field of Study
- Social inclusion and marginalised communities (three projects)
- Medical devices and technology
- Built environment and future cities
- Creative practice and creative industries
- Entrepreneurship and applied innovation
- Sustainable health systems
- Sustainability and environment
- Crime and policing
- Music therapy (two projects)
- Posses a 1st class bachelor degree
- OR a 2:1 bachelor degree and a Masters at Merit level or above
- in all cases, if English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component, or equivalent test recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.
- Equivalent awards will be considered.
- Your qualifications should be relevant for your chosen studentship.
- You should be ready to submit your thesis within 3.5 years of starting your studentship. Please note that the University asserts the right to claim any intellectual property generated by research it funds.
How to Apply
- You can apply for a Vice Chancellor’s PhD Studentship using our online application form.
- Underneath each of the project descriptions above, you will find a link to the application form. Please make a note of the project reference number as you will need to enter this on the application form.
- You will also need electronic copies of the following documents to upload to the application form. We can accept files in pdf, jpeg or Word format.
- Certificates and transcripts from your Bachelor and Masters degrees (if applicable)
- Your personal statement explaining your suitability for the project
- Your passport and visa (if applicable)
- Your English language qualifications (if applicable)
- Your curriculum vitae
- We will review all applications after the submission deadline of 3 March 2019, and contact shortlisted applicants in early April.