How to Apply BritishSpanish Society Scholarships 2019
Field of Study
- Applicants need be UK or Spanish students (from UK or Spanish country)
- Applicants must be willing to be engaged in university studies at postgraduate level that have some connection with bilateral links and relationships between the United Kingdom and Spain in any field of academic interest.
- Applicants may be undergraduates in their final year or be postgraduates seeking, for example, to extend existing qualifications or to carry forward research already initiated.
- Candidates should already have been unconditionally accepted at the University of their choice and be able to provide written confirmation of this (a scanned copy of your acceptance letter will suffice).
- References must be presented in the official letter-headed paper, dated, stamped and signed by the referee. We will accept recent letters, dated less than one year prior to the application deadline (a scanned copy of your reference letter will suffice). Email references will be equally accepted provided they have been sent from the official email account of the academic sponsor. Candidates failing to provide references in the correct format could be disqualified from the selection process.
- The ethical conduct section at the end of this application form must be filled in by all applicants.
- When considering applications, the Council will take into account whether they conform to the objectives of the Society, which is a non-political organization whose aim is to promote friendship and understanding among the peoples of the United Kingdom and Spain through knowledge of each other’s customs, institutions, history and way of life.
- A completed application form (below)
- A scanned copy of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of the letter of acceptance from your academic institution
- Letter/s of reference from an academic sponsor.