The Tony Elumelu Foundation, a leading African-funded and founded philanthropy committed to empowering african entrepreneurs. Is now accepting applications for the 2019 cohort of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.
Full Funding Masters Scholarships For I International Students University of Geneva Switzerland 2019
|Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Programme|
- TEF awards value are;
- $5,000 in seed capital.
- Business development training; one-on-one mentoring.
- Access to TEFConnect; pan-African meetup.
- TEF network membership and participation at the annual TEF entrepreneurship forum, the largest convening of the African entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be a citizens and legal residents of all African countries. Applicants who are aspiring business owners with transformative ideas are invited to apply.
- Applicantss who are outstanding African entrepreneurs running existing start-ups with high growth potential are invited to apply.
- Applicants who are French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers representative, as well as female entrepreneurs are to apply also.
- Applications will be judged based on criteria including the following:
- feasibility, scalability and potential for growth of the product/service.
- market opportunity for the idea/business.
- financial understanding, leadership potential and entrepreneurial skills.