Shoprite’s Bursaries 2021 application is now open. The Shoprite Group invites application for the Shoprite bursary programme 2021 to support students studying or intending to study in schools for coming academic year
Shoprite Group’s Bursary programme will provide young students from South Africa with financial support for tuition fees and on-campus accommodation.
About Shoprite Bursaries
The Shoprite Group, a South Africa’s largest leading private employer provides comprehensive bursaries and financial support, with work back agreement- ensure job opportunities after graduation.
A wide range of exciting offers, Shoprites Bursaries with job at various offices in Africa. If you’re young, ambitious and serious about your future, our bursary opportunities will set you on the path to success, consider submitting an application.
The Application deadline for the Shoprite Bursaries programme closes September 30, 2020.
Values of Bursary
The value of the bursary is about R17Million
Award Type: Bursary (Financial Aids)
Location: South Africa
Shoprite Bursaries Programmes 2021
The Shoprite Bursary programme invest in students intending to study or studying relevant to business, specifically Data Science, Accounting, Information Technology, Business management, Pharmacyl, Retail Business management.
These Shoprite Bursaries are available for young students in 2021 academic year.
- Shoprite Accounting Bursaries
- Shoprite Data Engineering Bursary
- Shoprite Information Technology Bursary
- Shoprite Data Science Bursary
- Shoprite Pharmacy Bursaries
- Shoprite Business Management Bursaries
Shoprite Bursaries 2021 Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Be a Citizen/Studying in South Africa
- Have a South Africa National Id and identity number
- Be studying any of the following courses
- Valid Mobile Number
- Provide passport/local identity
Shoprite Bursaries 2021 Application Process
- Go to the webpage https://shoprite-bursary.erecruit.co and register
- On registration provide the needed information
- Login to the bursary portal and update your personal information
- Provide a South Africa Identity Number if national/citizen of the country
- Valid passport or local identification number if not a citizen of South Africa
- Select your institution of study the listed universities
- Select your course of study from the provided courses
- BSc Computer Science
- B. Accounting
- BCom: Logistic (Transport Economics)
- BCom: Operational Research
- ND: Retail Business management
- ND: Information Technology
- Grade 12 or any other courses if not on the list
- Attach university academic transcripts documents on school letter headed paper
Note: Do Attend the first virtualGradExpo on July 21, 29 and August 13, 2020 To find out more about the Group’s bursary and graduate opportunities
Need to Apply?
Click Here to Submit Application for the Shoprite Bursary programme as current student and graduates.
Please contact us via email if you have any queries: Bursary@shoprite.co.za
Like This Opportunity? Do well to let us know how helpful it is and share with friends on socila media websites.
Like us now on Facebook page and Twitter.
Want more interesting articles? Subscribe to our free mail notification to be among the first to recieve interesting updates.