Application is open for the University of Oxford Reuters Institute News Trust Fellowship 2021 for mid career journalists. The News Trust Fellowship is offered to journalists from countries-US, UK, India, and Brazil.
Submit an application for the University of Oxford Reuter’s Institute News Trust Fellowship, a 6 months fellowship for journalists who have ideas for ways to enhance trust in the news media.
The application for the Reuters Institute News Trust Fellowship closes September 28, 2020 08.00 GMT.
Successful selected applicants will;
- Join the Journalism Fellowship at the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at Oxford University.
- Your travel to Oxford and back home will be covered, and we will provide support in the visa process.
- Spend six months, starting in January 2021 in the UK at Reuters Institute, Oxford University.
- Stipend to cover your food and accommodation, and will be able to spend time researching
- Access to Oxford libraries, the full wealth of research data and specialists at the Reuters Institute.
- Take time to research, developing and testing your idea before presenting and publishing your findings.
- Network with a cohort of top journalists from around the world with whom you can share and develop your ideas.
Reuters Institute News Trust Fellowship 2021 Requirements
Interested in submitting an application for the University of Oxford Reuter’s Institute News Trust Fellowship
- Applicants must be a journalist from the U.S., UK, India or Brazil
- Be a journalist who have ideas for ways to enhance trust in the news media
- Have at least five years’ experience in the newsroom
Submit application online before 08.00 GMT on September 28, 2020.
Applications should include:
- A 600-word summary of the idea you believe will enhance trust in the news media
- A 2- to 3-page CV including contact details for three references, and links to recent work
- A one-page statement explaining who you are and why you would like to join us
- These can be submitted in PDF, Word, or Rich Text Format. The applications can be submitted here.
Please Note: Applications must reach us by 08.00 GMT on September 28th, but early submission is encouraged to give us more time to consider your idea. The successful applicants will be informed in early October.
How To Apply For Reuters Institute News Trust Fellowship 2021
Applicants need to apply online, submit application here.
Application Deadline: September 28, 2020 by 08.00 GMT.
Need To Apply?
Like This Article? Do let us know in the comment how helpful it is, do share with friends on social media websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive updates on interesting scholarships, opportunities, programs and college guides.