Need a scholarships to study? Are you are Law student and a great human right activist and Want to study international? here is an available scholarship to support your international study. Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition is offering a scholarship to international students to commence and pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate human rights.
- Application need to be either undergraduate or master’s degree students
- A team of two students from each university is invited to participate.
About Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition
- Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria
- Academy on Human Rights, American University, Washington College of Law
- United Nations Human Rights Council Branch (HRCB) at the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).
- European Union through the Global Campus of Human Rights
- Mission Permanente de la Suisse auprès des Nations Unies à Genève
- South African Permanent Mission Geneva
- The Regional Office for Southern Africa (ROSA) of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights