Are you a lover of tech with experiences? Apply now for Mozilla Tech + Society Fellowship Programme 2020 for young individuals and experienced technologist offered by Mozilla Fellow in Partnership with Ford Foundation.
The Mozilla Fellowship is opening application for the Mozilla Tech + Society Fellowships Programme 2020 for tech focus individuals who got some experiences.
The Tech + Society Fellowship programme by Mozilla will place senior technology strategists as Fellows within select organizations and coalitions that are foundational to the strength and capacity of regional civil society.
Why Mozilla Fellowship Program
Selected Mozilla Fellow for the Tech + Society Fellowship 2020 will help increase the impact of technology, by supporting to recognize, design, and implement a strategy.
At the Mozilla fellow program level, this top organization will place high technology strategists as Fellows within select organizations and coalitions that are foundational to the strength and capacity of regional civil society.
The fellowship programme application deadline is June 2, 2020 Tuesday, 12pm PT
Registeration and creation of account closes May 28, 2020 Thursday, 12pm PT
Degree Level: Fellowship programme
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
The fellowship is open to applications from experienced technologists from around the world. Qualified applicants will:
- Be experienced technologists.
- Reside or have work authorization in the host country.
- Have relevant cultural knowledge of the host country.
- Be strategically-minded and consultant-oriented with experience in identifying problems and solutions at the intersection of technology and social justice issues.
- Be able to carry out fellowship work to an extent generally consistent with full-time engagement. Engagement length is a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years, with an expectation that most will go for the full two year cycle.
Planning to submit an application for the Mozilla fellowship program, You will need to
- Provide answers to given questions( word counts are noted).
- Provide a professional reference who can speak to your work ( a letter of reference is not
- Upload your resume/CV
- Provide details of a project you are proud to participate(give the project URL)
Applicants will be reviewed by
- Individuals who are mission friven, having a track record of success working at the intersection of technology and dedication to continue work after fellwoship.
- Individual willing to collaborate on entering the fellowship program with issues that will benefit. and share skills
- candidates with focus on impacting, solving challenges significantly.
- Leverage. Ideal candidates for a Mozilla fellowship will understand how to leverage their proposal to
drive change at a wide level.
- Individuals with an interest in communication advocating for change using their voice – whether through written media or public speaking and/or popularizing new ideas and approaches.
How to Apply for Mozilla Tech + society Fellowship Programme
Interested in the Tech + Society Fellowship programme 2020 and like to be considered. Follow the procedure below
Like to submit an application? please indicate your interest. The Mozilla Fellowship application is a two part process: (1) registration and (2) full application.
Note: The registration form and full application must be submitted in English using Mozilla’s Fluxx portal.
- Registration: To begin the application process, complete the Mozilla Fellows 2020-2021
Registration Form. Within two business days of submitting your registration form, you will receive
an email from @fluxx.io with instructions to set your password on Mozilla’s Fluxx portal
The response answer provided by you on the fellowship registration form will become a part of your full application, and will be assessed by reviewers. Please provide accurate and complete responses to the questions on the registration form.
- Full application: To complete the full application, You will need to login to your account on https://mozilla.fluxx.io. Where a full application form for Tech + Society Fellowship will be available in the “Drafts” section of the portal.
Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email within two business days.
If you have not received a confirmation email within two business days please email
email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by a restricted
Note: To help you prepare your full application, we’ve provided a list of application questions below. Please
- You must submit your application using the application form on Mozilla’s Fluxx portal
- Your application must be submitted in English
- The character counts below include spaces
Need to Apply?
Click Here to Apply, Get More Information on the Mozilla Tech + Society Fellowship
Like This Article? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more Interesting opportunities and information.
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.