Table of Contents
Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships For Study At University Of Leeds, UK 2020: Application is open for the Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds, UK, deserving international students who want to undertake masters degree programme can study available courses at the university.
The scholarships will cover half-fees of the master’s degree course and offered to international students who apply for study to undertake a masters in finance course at the university in 2020 academic year.
The Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds has a value covering;
half-fees of the master’s degree course choosen by deserving international students which must be among the masters in finance eligible course of study.
Scholarships Application Deadline
University of Leeds application for Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships is open- deadline is December 23, 2019
Why Choose And Study Masters In Finance At The University of Leeds, Uk
At University of Leeds various degree level courses are available for study. The university students have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills.
The University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Eligibilities And Requirements
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving international applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21
Program/Course Of Study
Masters in Finance at University of Leeds,
START APPLYING FOR;
- Engineering Excellence Scholarship Funding For International Students at RMIT University
- George Swinburne STEM Postgraduate Scholarships For International Student, 2020
Eligible Masters In Finance Course Of Study At University of Leeds, UK
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management.
Applicants must have to submit a copy of the following documents
- Degree certificate
- Transcript, or a partial transcript if you’re still studying
- Personal statement
- Two academic references,
- A Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of sponsorship, if you need one.
How To Apply For Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships At University of Leeds
- Apply for masters study at the University of Leeds
- Select a course of study from the eligible master courses in finance programme
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant masters course.
- No separate application for the Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships.
- University of Leeds will allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle.
- Make and submit your application for the relevant masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Like This Or Need More Information
Share with friends, Apply Or Get More Details From Website Here.