Application for Master of Pharmacy Scholarship 2020 at Griffith University for International students is now. The university will identify eligible students who are applying to the master program and award the scholarships.
Griffith University is offering the Master of Pharmacy Scholarship to international students who are applying for a master degree program to study at the university.
Why Griffith University Masters of Pharmacy Program
At this university, the students will have full study plan for best bachelor and master degree program in many disciplines such as criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning, and architecture and others.
Griffith University has five physical campuses spanning three cities, the largest of which are the Gold Coast campus at Southport and the Nathan campus in Brisbane. It is a public research university which was established in 1971.
This scholarship will be offered to students entering the Master of Pharmacy program.
Scholarship is valued at $30,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Six deductions of $5,000 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of two years totalling AU$30,000. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
To be eligible students must be:
- A citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Master of Pharmacy (5661) in Trimester 1 2020.
The following documentations will be needed:
- A certified copy of your academic results (translated into English
- A certified copy of your English test results (if available)
How to Apply
- No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into the Master of Pharmacy.
- Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section ‘2 – Tuition and other fees’ as part of the ‘Additional information’.
Need More Details
For more information visit the official website of Griffith University Scholarship