ANU Master of Financial Economics International Scholarship application is now open. The Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics (RSFAS) within the ANU College of Business and Economics each year provide the RSFAS Master of Financial Economics funding
Australia National University (ANU) will offer upto six Master Scholarships to international students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in financial economics.
The application for the Master’s Finance Economics Scholarship closes on November 16, 2020.
About Australian National University
Australian National University is a world-leading and high ranked university worldwide and in Australia with the finest state of art and learning facilities to equip you with required knowledge that will make you a valued professional by organizations.
The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs and is recognized for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world.
Students come from around the world to pursue their goal and study degree programs, access the career centre that will help them to kick-start their career. It provides a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
The Master of Financial Economics scholarship at Australia National University value is:
Stipend of $10,000 per annum payable in two equal installments after the Census Date in the student’s first two semesters of study.
Degree Level: Masters Degree (Finance Economic)
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria
The award will be available each year to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or a permanent humanitarian visa or international student
- has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Financial Economics.
- Selection will be made on the basis of a student meeting the eligibility outlined in section 3.
- Eligible candidates will then be ranked according to their Grade Point Average or Weighted
Average Mark (WAM) from their Bachelor Degree.
- The award will be offered to a student by a selection Committee chaired by the Director of the
RSFAS which will also include the Deputy Director of the RSFAS and the Program Convener.
- The RSFAS reserves the right to make no award if it considers there is no applicant of sufficient
merit. The RSFAS may also vary the number of awards and/or offer the award at other times in
exceptional circumstances or based on the standard of applications or students.
How to Apply
Need to Apply?
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the
criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility
Need More Information?
For more details, visit the RSFAS Master of Finance Economic Scholarship webpage.
Like This Opportunity? Do well to let us know how helpful it is and share with friends on social media websites.
Also, Subscribe to our free mail notification to be among the first to receive interesting updates.