The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships 2020/2021 application is now open for postgraduate study course to study in the UK and will cover your chosen postgraduate taught course fee.
The Development Trust Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
The scholarships for post graduate stuy are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required for the scholarship which is competitive are high.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The application for Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships 2020/2021 closes April 30, 2020.
The scholarship has a value of covering 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year.
Eligibility And Requirements
Applicants eligibility for the Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships will be be checked by the selection panel using the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa.
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree).
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme.
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return.
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK.
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
All applicants are best advised to spend considerable effort ensuring that this application reaches the selection panel in a form that is clear, well presented, and reflects your capabilities and motivation.
How to Apply
- The application form should be downloaded filled and returned (by post or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
- Completed scholarship applications should be sent in time to the Loughborough University International Office as applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Applicants are to make the best reflects of their abilities and motivation well presented, clearly stated and spend considerable effort ensuring that their application reaches the selectors.
Note: scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional).
Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
Like This Or Need More Information?
Share with friends or get more details from the Website Here.