Table of Contents
Begin your study at Leeds University. Apply for Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships at Leeds University UK, 2020 Application is now open for MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance programmes in 2020/21.
Scholarships Application Deadline
Application for Leeds university master in Economics Excellence Scholarships is open.
The values of the Leeds University Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships covers;
Full-fee of master study programme.
Program/Course Of Study
- Undertake Masters programme majoring in
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Eligibility And Requirements
To be eligible for Leeds university Master in Economics Excellence Scholarships applicants must;
- Be from one of the following regions: Africa, The Americas, South/South East Asia.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
The following materials are needed for the application of the masters in economics excellence scholarships at Leeds university
- Reference Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Previous degree certificate
- English language test IELTS, TOEFL
How To Apply
To apply for the Leeds University Masters in Economics Excellence Scholarships-check the eligibility
Apply for Master programme and be offered the relevant master course.
Fill and submit all information and documents required for the masters programme at Leeds university
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course.
Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Like This Or Need More Information?
Share this, Apply or Get Further Details Here.