The Bursary Award is limited and offered to scholars who demonstrate excellence academic performance, financial need and the organisation specific requirements. The Jones & Wagener Bursary is offered to young undergraduate students studying Engineering in South Africa Universities.
Jones & Wagener is pleased and invites current South African tertiary students and Grade 12 scholars to submit bursary applications. Jones & Wagener Scheme Programme will provide a limited number of award of bursaries for B.Eng or BSc Civil Engineering students studying at Universities in South Africa. The bursaries will cover as a minimum university tuition fees, but could also include accommodation and a limited textbook allowance.
About Jones & Wagener
Jones & Wagener was founded in 1966 as a PTY limited company with the view to providing specialist civil engineering consulting services to the construction, mining and industrial sectors.
We take pride in encouraging growth and innovation among our young engineering students and offering supports for the advancement of motivated individuals and strives to develop young engineers and scientists of a high caliber and integrity. professionals
professionals. Our working environment supports the advancement
The Jones & Wagener Bursary applications closing date is July 31, 2020.
The bursaries will cover a minimum university tuition fees, but could also include accommodation and a limited textbook allowance.
Degree Level: Undergraduate (Bachelor)
Course Field/Program: Engineering (Civil Engineering)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MRIWA PhD Research Scholarship. Applicants must be
- Be nationals of South African country
- Be a student undertaking undergraduate degree program in a South African university.
- Be enrolled in a B.Eng or Bsc Civil Engineering program.
- Candidates must possess good academic record, have financial need and meet company specified considerations.
- Applicants having less than 70% in both Maths and Physical Science will not be considered.
- Students offered Jones & Wagener bursaries and studying with the awards may be required to do six weeks paid vacation work at our offices in Rivonia or Centurion during the July and/or December recess.
- Students offered bursary, on completion of their studies will be required to work for Jones & Wagener for a period equal to the period for which the bursary was held.
- Jones & Wagener is required to implement Black Economic Empowerment and therefore bursaries will be awarded to reflect the population composition of South Africa.
CHECK NOW: List of Top 10 Universities in Africa 2020
The following documents are to be submitted:
- academic records details
- Personal information, including ID number, ID photo, and driver’s license if available
- Completed Bursary Quiz questions to be uploaded and submitted during application process. (Download Quiz prompts Here)
How to Apply to Jones & Wagener Bursary
Do you meet the eligibility criteria, are you interested in submitting an application You will need to apply for this award of bursary – Online. Follow the given steps to submit an application.
Applications for the Jones & Wagener Bursary is an online application.
Applicants must visit the bursary portal to apply (bursary link can be found on the bottom of the page)
Download the Jones & Wagener Bursary quiz prompt and complete the prompt then submit by uploading with your application.
Need to Apply?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.