Do you need financial aids to study in Australian University? Apply to University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship for International students interested in pursuing honor and postgraduate level program.
The John Frazer funding was set up to provide financial support to honors and postgraduate research international students to pursue advanced studies or research in the school and study in the Department of History
The University of Sydeny in Australia is now open application for the John Frazer Scholarship 2020 for all students from any region in the world seeking to undertake bachelor honors and graduate degree programs at the University.
The John Fazer Scholarship at the University of Sydney application closes on May 19, 2020.
A successful recipient of John Frazer Scholarship will be awarded the funding valued at
1. Students enrolled full-time will receive the Scholarship for up to one year and the Scholarship will be valued at:
- full-time enrolled Honours students, – $5,000 per annum
- full-time enrolled Masters by Research or PhD students – $8,500 per annum.
2. A successful recipient enrolled part-time will receive the Scholarship for up to two years and the Scholarship will be valued at:
- Part-time enrolled Honours students $2,500 per annum.
- Part-time enrolled Masters by Research or PhD students – $4,250 per annum.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
All candidates interested in pursuing degree program through the John Frazer Scholarshp must
- Apply to study and be enrolled to degree program within the Department of History, School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry
- Enroll for study in a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History, combined Bachelor of Arts/Advanced Studies final year (Honours in History), Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Honours in History), Master’s by research or PhD. Be willing to conduct research in the field of history (if you are enrolled in a postgraduate research degree).
The Scholarship will be awarded to international students on the basis of:
Documentations to be Submitted
- Curriculum vitae,
- Referee report from their academic supervisor, and
- A personal statement which describes how the Scholarship will assist them in their studies.
How to Apply
Interested in pursuing a honor or research degree program in Australia and need to submit an application? Follow the procedure below. The application process should be followed to guide you in applying.
Need to submit an application to the University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship funding for international students.
- Enroll for a honor master research or PhD program in Arts and Hhistory
- Completely fill in the online application form on website portal(Link is given below)
- Provide all personal and required information including your education details.
- Applicants must submit by uploading a complete curriculum vitae and other documents required in their application process
Need to Apply?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.