- Which country are you interested in studying?
- Are you interested in enrolling at a national or private university?
- Have you listed the universities you interested to study or apply?
- What program are you choosing to study: undergraduate or graduate?
- What are the requirements or documents needed for study?
- Do you have details of the cost of study and the program of choice in the universities?
- Do you have the finance or you seeking finance?
- Are you interested in direct admission or scholarships and grants
Countries to Study Abroad
Some of these countries have universities with low tuition fees and living cost in the country cities are less. You will need to research about the country of interest you want to study to know about cost of living, it’s universities and the cities.
Apply for Admission
Teacher’s recommendations and transcript are needed to apply, mailing your transcripts to the university chosen .
Programs in Universities Abroad
Read: Best Ways International Students Study Abroad
- Bachelor Program
- Master Program
Documents Required to Apply for Admission
- Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation
Read: How to Get a Letter of Recommendation| College Admission
- Proof of Residence
Other Documents Required
- An Essay
- Resume and Passport