Commence the journey at our Head Office in Amsterdam where you will be introduced to the HEINEKEN history, products and values, and start meeting the people that make the company great!With three one-year assignments you will have challenging and contrasting learning experiences within a Function. Every year, you explore a new country, start a new job, and learn a different culture, professionally and personally. This will test your learning agility and provide you with unforgettable experiences.
Apply Also; Graduates Opportunities United Bank for Africa UBA PLC Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Salary according to Dutch market conditions, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday.
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2019 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Finance, and a degree in Finance, Economics, Business or any similar field
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad