Seeking for a grant? Application for Gen Foundation Grant is now open for international students to study in UK for 2020 academic year.
The Gen Foundation grants are one-off, non-renewable awards to support those students who excel in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
The Gen Foundation was registered with the Charity Commission on 14th August 1998. The aim of the Foundation is to enhance the importance of cross-cultures between Japan and the rest of the world in today’s global society.
Since 1998, awards have been granted to over 100 people studying or researching within these fields. Successful candidates are asked to submit a report to the Trustees at the end of their studies.
All potential candidates should be aware that the Gen Foundation grants are one-off, non-renewable awards.
Grant Application Deadline
Need to apply for Gen Foundation Grant? application is currently open and closes on February 28, 2020.
The values of the Gen Foundation Grant for International Students covers
one-off, non-renewable awards, the amount of each grant is based on the merits of each application, and is set at the Trustees’ discretion. Previous grants have ranged between £500 – £5,000
Programme/Course Of Study
The scholarships support masters study/research
Eligibility And Requirements
To be eligible for a Gen Foundation grant, an applicant:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology and
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The Foundation does not support undergraduates, short-term training, conferences, seminars, or thesis writing. Such applications will not be considered.
This is for students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- One complete application form. do refer to page 5 of the application form before completion Note: Typed applications in English language only is accepted; handwritten applications will not be considered
- One recent passport-sized photograph attached to application form (Portraits will not be accepted)
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume) in English only
- TwO original and signed letters of reference in English or Japanese language
- Evidence of acceptance by an organisation/institution or Evidence of a conditional letter is acceptable Photocopied or Original
ALSO READ: How To Organize Your College Search
How To Apply For Gen Foundation Grant
Before applying for the Gen Foundation grant, you are strongly recommended to check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Download a copy of the application form, fill and complete all informations and documentation required.
- The application form must be completed in English and submitted with all of the supporting documents listed below no later than 28th February 2020.
- Post the application form and all supporting documents to the following address.
Applications should arrive no later than 28th of February 2020:
The Gen Foundation
London EC3V 3ND
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Like This Article Or Need More Information?
Share this with friends, Apply or get further information HERE.