Field of Study
- Advanced Studies,
- European and international governance.
Scholarships Nationality Target
Scholarships Applications Deadline
- Hold a valid academic degree, Bachelor or Master’s level or equivalent.
- Be fluent written and spoken English
- Professional Experience in the field of study is a plus.
- The number of places available is limited to a maximum of 30 per year for the full programme.
- Candidates to the MEIG Programme will have to submit their application along with all the required documentation via email at meig-at-unige.ch or postal mail to our secretariat.
- The Programme directors may at any time require applicants to provide further information, in addition to the documents submitted as part of the application. An interview or a written test may supplement the admission procedure. Incomplete applications are not taken into consideration.
- Applicants must be fluent written and spoken English.
Scholarship Application Procedure
How to Apply
- complete and sign the scholarship and financial aid application form. In addition to this form, please submit the following supporting documents, translated into English, if necessary (English translations do not need to be officially certified for this purpose):
- Copies of official statements of income (your own and/or any other relevant persons, family members or other, whom you might call on for support);
- Official statement from a bank or other savings institution, and/or tax forms, indicating available funds and assets;
- Copies of responses to your other scholarship and/or loan requests, including from employers, if applicable.
- To apply for the Programme, candidates must submit a complete application file, containing the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form
- Curriculum vitae (in English) with a portrait photograph (headshot)
- Copy of passport or ID (personal details page)
- Copy of the relevant academic diploma (latest one)
- Transcript of records (if available)
- Copy of certificates or other evidence of past and present professional positions
- Letter of motivation in English
- Please do not send original documents or certificates.
- Any documents that are not in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish must be accompanied by a certified translation.
There is no application fee.
- The application form can be downloaded here and sent back to our office per email or postal mail.
- We prefer to receive documents via e-mail. If you choose postal mail, please do not staple or bind the pages of your application.