The Postgraduate Scholarships are intended to support students, Durham University Postgraduate Student Support Scholarships 2020 for International Students is now open
The University of Durham is delighted to open application for the Postgraduate Student Support Scholarships to students interested or enrolling for postgraduate program to study at Durham University. Durham University will award the student support scholarships for postgraduate taught programmes to applicants commencing with the University in October 2020.
The submission deadline for Postgraduate Student Support Scholarships at Durham University is June 14, 2020
The Durham University Postgraduate Taught Scholarships worth £3,000 and will be offered to students commencing study in October 2020 at the university.
Degree Level: Postgraduate
Location: United Kingdom
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
all eligible applications will be considered on the basis of the information provided in their personal statement when determining scholarship allocations.
Eligible applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be progressing from an undergraduate course charged at the higher tuition fee rate of up to £9,000, introduced in 2012/13;
- In receipt of the full maintenance grant/loan i.e. have a household income level of £42,875 or below in the final year of their undergraduate study as assessed by Student Finance England or equivalent.
- Studying a full or part time eligible postgraduate programme at Durham University ;
- Domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) (Classified as Home/EU for tuition fee purposes);
- Do not already hold a masters level qualification and do not have a PhD.
The following documents will be required from candidates,
Please send the following evidence in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Undergraduate tuition fee level – official confirmation that you ere charged the higher tuition fee rate that came into effect in 2012 ( current Durham University undergraduate students do not need to supply this information). Either of the following will be accepted as evidence:
Student Finance Entitlement Letter detailing the amount of tuition fee loan you received
A copy of your tuition fee invoice covering the final year of your undergraduate degree.
Household Income – a copy of your Student England letter confirming the financial breakdown of your maintanance grant/loan. EU applicants should provide an official document, such as a P60, confirming your household income for your final year of your Undergraduate degree. Please note that all evidence should be an English translation.
How To Apply
All prospective students from any region of the world that indicate interest can apply. Follow the application procedure.
Like to submit an application? Applications are accepted through the online application (link is provided below). Prospective applicants must:
- Enroll for postgraduate study and have submitted an academic application to Durham University by 14th June 2020
- Also Submit completely filled online scholarship application form by 14th June 2020
- The candidates must fill in the online application form on website portal
- Provide all personal and required information including your education details and submit by uploading any required documents in their application process
Need to Apply?
Note: Scholarship application deadline 14th June 2020
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.