Are you a scholar with good academic background and seeking for a fund to study in the UK? The Deans Scholarship at Bangor University for International Students is available and funds all courses choosen for bachelor, postgraduate, research/PhD programme.
If you are interested in studying at United Kingdom as an international student, this is one award you should consider and submit an application.
The Deans Scholarships offered to International Student at Bangor University is application is open.
Value/Worth of Scholarship
The scholarship is valued for
- Undergraduate: £4,000 for Year 1, and up to £2,000 per year for Year 2 & 3
- Postgraduate: Up to £5,000
- Research/PhD: £4,000 for Year 1, and up to £2,000 per year for Year 2 & 3
Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
You can proceed to application if the following eligibility criteria are meet by applicants.
- Applicants must be an international student: scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- Undergraduate applicants: need possess grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- Postgraduate applicants: Must possess equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- Research/PhD applicants: Need to possess equivalent of a UK 1st class degree and/or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level
- Candidates who are not fully sponsored by a third party or recipient of any full funded Scholarships.
Entry Requirements – International Students
The entry requirement in the university require international students must meet both the English language requirement AND the Academic entry requirements listed here on the webpage.
How to apply for the Deans Scholarships to Study at Bangor University
All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when the application for admission is considered. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter. No additional scholarship application is required.
Begin application for the Deans Scholarships by following the steps below.
Step 1: You need to apply for admission to study at the university. Choose your desired degree programme and course(bachelor, postgraduate, or PhD/research.
Step 2: No additional scholarship application is required. All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when the application for admission is considered. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter.
Deadline of application. May 1, 2020
Need to Apply or Get More Information?
Click Here to Apply or Get further Information on the Webpage.
LIKE THIS SCHOLARSHIP?
Share with Friends on Social Media