Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards is provided annually to full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty. The David Johnston, Lebovic International Experience Awards is offerd by the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards were established in honour of former Waterloo presidents David Johnston through the generous support of Joseph Worlf Lebovic Foundation as a lating tribute to his 11 years legacy impactful contribution and services to the university and recognisiton of his passion for international opportunities for students.
The Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards application closes by one of the following deadlines: July 15, November 15, 2020.
The International Experience Awards are valued at up to $2,500 – $10,000 each, and will be given on the basis of academic achievement, as well as the type and duration of the experience
- A one-term study experience – $2,500
- A one-term work or volunteer experience – $2,500 to $5,000
- A two-term work or volunteer experience – up to $10,000
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level (Year one, two, three, and four)
Program: Open to any program.
Location: Canada (any candidate who is planning to participate in an international experience in Israel y)
Requirements and Eligibilty Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MRIWA PhD Research Scholarship. Applicants must be
- Canadian citizen/Permanent resident, International student who want to study in the country.
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term related to academic requirements.
- Candidates who demonstrate academic achievement and duration and type of the international experience.
- Candidates who have the good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level) or
- Normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level are eligible to apply for these fund
You must apply as soon as you are able to confirm the details of your intended experience. Attach required documentation (refer to online application form).
How to Apply to David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards
Interested in applying for the International awards You need to apply for this fund – Online Application. The application steps are:
Candidates should apply as soon as they are able to confirm the details of their intended experience by one of the following deadlines: July 15, November 15
Complete the general International Experience Award Application form (Form Link can be found below this page) .
Attach required documentation (refer to application form).
Only submit one general form to be considered for the majority of available international experience awards, unless a specific form or process is indicated.
Apply prior to your departure term, by the applicable term deadline.
Please Note: Graduate students should consult with the Graduate Studies Office for application details.
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.