Can you provide maintenance of Oxygen Concentrators? D-Prize Oxygen Challenge application is now open.
Submit application to D-Prize to provide maintenance for oxygen concentrators in rural and peri-urban Sub-Saharan African health clinics and hospitals.
Can you develop a team of technicians to service existing oxygen concentrators? Half the world lacks access to medical oxygen – a basic and critical treatment for numerous ailments. Oxygen concentrators are machines that produce medical oxygen in low-resource settings and are being distributed at a large scale – yet without maintenance, many will soon be at risk of breaking down.
About D-Prize Oxygen Maintenance Concentrators Challenge 2020
Many solutions to poverty already exist. The challenge is distributing these solutions to the people who need it most as D-Prize expands access to poverty-alleviation interventions in the developing world.
Our programs produce new “distribution entrepreneurs” – social entrepreneurs who start new ventures that distribute proven life-enhancing technologies to millions of people living in extreme poverty.
The application for the D-Prize Oxygen Maintenance Concentrators Challenge end by October 18, 2020 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
Successfully selected applicants will receive
D-Prize will award up to $20,000 to help teams launch an initial three-month pilot of this idea.
Consider funding existing organizations, if they are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital.
Spend the next three months using your talent to start a venture that can grow and help millions of people.
D-Prize Oxygen Maintenance Concentrator Challenge 2020Requirements
Applicants for the Oxygen Maintenance Concentrator Challenge must,
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- Submit your concept note and resume(s). We generally receive 1000 submissions a competition.
- Selected 5% of entrepreneurs will be invited to submit a full 10 page proposal. You will have 4 weeks to draft and submit proposal.
- Existing organizations only if: you are piloting a new distribution-focused initiative, and you need high risk capital. We will consider funding organization.
Submit your concept note and resume(s).
Will receive invitation as entrepreneurs to submit a full 10 page proposal. You will have four weeks period to draft and submit any proposal.
How To Apply For D-Prize Oxygen Maintenance Concentrators Challenge 2020
Note: Applications that do not meet the eligibility requirements and that do not include all required attachments and supporting documents will be disqualified
Applicants need to download Oxygen challenge pack online and start application.
Do ensure to read the application guidelines and rules carefully before beginning or submitting the application.
Please Note Application Deadline:
- Early decision round: October 18, 2020 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
- Regular submission: November 8, 2020 at midnight PT
- Extension deadline (limited to people who register): November 29, 2020 midnight PT
Need To Apply?
Like This Article?
Do let us know in the comment how helpful it is, do share with friends on social media websites
Also, Subscribe to our free email notification to receive updates on interesting scholarships, opportunities, programs and college guides.
https://d-prize.org Oxygen Challenge2020