Start applying for the Common Wealth Writers Internship Program 2020 in London. Application is now open for the Common Wealth Writers Internship program 2020 at the Commonwealth Foundation.
The Commonwealth Writers Internship Program seek for interns who would be part of Commonwealth Writer an exciting arena for Six months’ duration with possibility of extension to a maximum of one year. a paid internship position.
The Commonwealth Writers Interns program is funded by the Commonwealth foundation, they are seeking for an intern to work in paid position for Commonwealth Writers. The internship will be London based and support activities of the programme, in major: two websites, commonwealthwriters.org and addastories.org and numerous project including the Commonwealth Short Story Prize and craft development initiatives. You will also be part of the wider internship programme, which includes internship projects that work across the whole Foundation .
The application deadline for the Commonwealth Writers Internship program closes June 16, 2020.
Position Level: Internship (Writing)
Location: United Kingdom (London)
- Receive £55 per day as interns.
- Travel allowance (commuting to and from the office) to a maximum of £20 per day is available.
- As an internship, this does not constitute employment with the Foundation. There are no payments for bank holiday, privilege days or sickness. There is a limited holiday allowance.
- The Intern is included fully in any external training opportunities (including conference attendance) and appropriate internal learning and development programmes.
- Assistance is given where possible to aid the Intern in securing a permanent role in another organization at the end of their internship.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested in applying for the writers internship must be
- An individual who have strong writing skills, research abilities
- A person with experience of working with websites and using social media platforms,
- Individual with ability to meet tight deadlines,
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong administration skills.
- Have nationality or possess an appropriate visa that issues the right to live in the UK under the UK employment law.
- Submit proof of passport/visa at time of application process.
Applicants will have to provide the following documents and materials to the Commonwealth Writers during an application process
- Proof of Passport/Visa
- Provide other supporting documents needed during the application process.
How To Apply For Commonwealth Writers Internship Program 2020
Please check the Commonwealth Writers Internship program 2020 eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply for the position. Follow the given steps below.
Closing date: all application must be summitted before closing of June, 16 2020.
Application will be done online(link to apply is given below)
Need to Apply?
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Get more scholarship opportunities and interesting awards, grants, college guides from CollegeReporters
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.