How to apply CommonWealth Shared Scholarships 2019
Scholarship Applications Deadline
Field of Study
- Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc
- Energy Systems and Thermal Processes MSc
- Environmental Engineering MSc
- Environmental Management for Business MSc
- Environmental Water Management MSc
- Future Food Sustainability MSc
- Geographical Information Management MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
- All tuition fees, travel costs
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month (rates quoted at 2018-2019 levels)
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October
- By August, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK.
How to Apply
- Candidates first step is to check that your course choice is an eligible course and submit a scholarship application using the link below.
- CSC application form should be submitted before you make an application for admission to your Cranfield course.
- If your scholarship application progresses to the next stage you will be given instructions on the further steps you must undertake. This will include submitting an application for admission to Cranfield University and an application on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system.