Gren Talents Programme, do you have what is take as a coming up researcher with amazing visions to create a potential and high breaking sustainable development.
The Green Talents Award is open to all international students in any discipline to submit application for the 2020 Green Talents award for young International researchers.
Each year, German Federal Ministry of Education and Research host Green Talents Awards programme under the patronage of the German Minister of Education and Research recognising 25 young researchers from aroud the globe.
Are you a young sustainability international researcher looking to further develop your innovative ideas? Does your research have the capabilities to make this universe a better place? Say it to Green Talent why you are a good fit to be the successful 25 Green Talents this year. Take the chance to tell how your research is connected to the Sustainable Development Goals in your application.
The talent awards application closes on May 19, 2020, 2 p.m. CEST.
successful Green Talent 2020 awardee will receive
- an invitation to the fully funded two-week Green Talents Science Forum in October 2020, consisting of
visits to leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies with exclusive insights into their pioneering research and projects,
- individual appointments with German experts of your choosing to discuss possibilities for upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts,
- networking opportunities at the award ceremony in Berlin with participating Green Talents alumni,
- a fully funded research stay of up to three months at an institution of your own choice in Germany in 2021,
- exclusive access for you to the prestigious Green Talents alumni network.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants for the Green Talent awards must be
- master students, PhD students, postdocs, as well as young professionals, with no more than three years of professional work experience (excluding professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree) and a strong focus on sustainable development.
- Applicants must prove excellent command of English and above-average grades.
Furthermore, only applications from non-German citizens or residents can be considered.
The following documents will be required from applicants
- Complete CV
- Academic degree certificates
- Academic transcript
How to Apply
Interested in submiting an application? follow the steps and submit an application(link given below)
The application requires interested candidates to
fill online forms with personal information and questions about your professional career and academic background, you must indicate which SDG your research is adding contribution to.
Submit all required documents for the online application process.
Need to Apply?
Share Today, Share with Friends on social media websites.