Talented students who seek to study in Netherland can apply for Bright Minds Fellowships 2020 offered by Utrecht University for a master’s study programme.
The Utrecht University Fund proudly announced a new scholarship programme: The Bright Minds Fellowships- are made possible by Utrecht University alumni and the Utrecht University Fund . This scholarship aims to attract and retain talented students from a broad range of backgrounds, as well as stimulate and support global excellence and diversity in the UU student population.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The application for the Bright Minds Fellowship 2020 is open and closes on January 31, 2020 (23:59 CET).
The values of the scholarship programme is covering:
€ 5,000 or € 10,000
START APPLYING FOR
Masters In Finance International Excellence Scholarships For Study At University Of Leeds, UK 2020.
Engineering Excellence Scholarship Funding For International Students at RMIT University.
Eligibility And Requirements
The following are the eligibility for Bright Minds Fellowships 2020
- Students who hold an EU/EEA passport (including Dutch), and
- Have applied for a Master’s Programme at Utrecht University (only UU students can receive a Bright Minds Fellowship)
- Be starting their Master’s Programme at Utrecht University in September 2020
- Be working to complete their first Master’s degree
- Have shown academic achievement in their previous studies
- Bring an element of diversity to the UU community
The required documents for the Bright Minds Fellowships 2020 at Utrecht University, Netherlands are
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Scan of your passport or EU national ID card valid at the start of the program
- Evidence of previous education
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation.
The applications are reviewed by the Bright Minds selection committee. The committee considers:
- academic achievement, as shown by grades and (if available) GRE or GMAT scores
- personal background, as demonstrated by a variety of factors, including but not limited to educational experience, socio economic background, cultural heritage, race and ethnicity
- interpersonal skills, as demonstrated by extracurricular activities, community service and work experience
How To Apply For 2020 Bright Minds Fellowships at Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Start an online application on the website.
- Fill and complete the online application form before before 31 January 2020 (23:59 CET), after which the application portal will be closed.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you can go to Osiris Online Application
- Log in with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link New application, answer the Bright Mind Fellowship questions and upload the requested document(s).
- Submit your application.
Like This Scholarship Or Need More Information?
Share with friends, apply or get further details Here