Table of Contents
Application are invited for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) 2020. The Amsterdam University of Applied Science is delighted to offer excellent students from around the world who are from non-EEA areas.
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for non-EEA Students is provided by AUAS every year to incoming enrolled student in one of the university programmes. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. So consider the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship and begin application as the academic award supports students with a 50% funding for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship application deadline is December 30, 2020.
Why Apply For Amsterdam Talent Scholarship?
At Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, The school supports students who are future leaders and professionals in different fields and disciplines through standard state of art facilities. Also, students can get financial awards and professional learning opportunities, career guidance to be better graduate students.
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship has value is worth covering fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Bachelor, Masters level)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS, Candidates who show interest in applying for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Have not received a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
Applicants will have to provide the following documents and materials.
- Completely filled scholarship application form
- A copy of your residence permit (front and back)
- A certified grade list.
- English language proficiency score results
- Provide other supporting documents needed during the application process.
How To Apply For Amsterdam Talent Scholarship at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Please check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship. Follow the given steps below.
Deadline: application closes on December 31, 2020.
Do you meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS
- Candidates first have to enroll for admission in either bachelor or master’s degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences then Download
- ATS Scholarship application form (Download form here).
- Filling in all required data on the application form
- Submit the form to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Need More Information?
Like This Article? Get more scholarship opportunities and interesting awards, grants, college guides from CollegeReporters
Also subscribe to our free email notification to receive mails on available interesting opportunities
Sharing is Caring, Do Share with Friends on Social Media Websites today.