Do you need undergraduate funding as a student? Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship for international students to undertake an undergraduate programme in Australia is currently open.
The Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarships have been established in recognition of the financial hardships that are faced by students from a refugee background and will support these students to fulfil their aspiration of studying at the University of Adelaide.
The Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarships provide a 100% tuition fee & Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship for students commencing undergraduate programs in Semester 1, 2020 who have not previously undertaken any University study in Australia.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Application is currently open for Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship and the deadline is January 24, 2020 Friday 5pm
The values of th Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate scholarship covers
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Student Services & Amenities Fee (SSAF) Scholarship
- $2,500 once-off payment
Programme/Course Of Study
The scholarships support undergraduate coursework at the University of Adelaide
Eligibility And Requirements
To be eligible to be considered for the Adelaide Refugee & Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants must:
- Gain admission to an undergraduate Bachelor’s level program of study commencing in Semester 1, 2020 (i.e. hold a Letter of Offer, and meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined in that Letter of Offer); and
- Be holders of a Bridging Visa E (BVE) or Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV); and
- Be able to provide evidence of their financial capacity to support themselves through study.
- Meet any academic and English language proficiency conditions outlined
If required, applicants will be ranked by academic achievement and preference will be given to South Australian residents.
This is for students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- Completed the student agreement (IDP applicants only).
- Academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations).
- Official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable).
- PDF of any syllabuses of subjects if you wish to be considered for advanced standing (credit transfer).
- Professional qualification or memberships you may have.
- Passport and visa (if applicable).
- AUD $110 for the Application Fee required upon submission.
How To Apply For Adelaide Refugee and Humanitarian Undergraduate Scholarship
- Apply to the University of Adelaide for an undergraduate study
- Receive your Letter of Offer to study at the University of Adelaide (if you are successful) or notification of an unsuccessful application will be sent to you (or your agent, if applicable) via email.
- Return your Offer Acceptance with evidence that you
- Meet any conditions detailed in your Letter of Offer.
- When you return your Offer Acceptance, you should also complete the Adelaide
- Refugee & Humanitarian Scholarship Online Application Form and upload a verified copy of your Visa.
Like This Article Or Need More Information?
Share this with friends, Apply or get further information HERE.