Apply for2020 Sheffield Business School PhD Funding for domestic & international students, 2020 to undertake a PhD program at the school in the year 2020-21.
Application is now open for Sheffield Business School PhD Scholarship for Domestic & International Students, 2020/21
Begin study at the Sheffield Business School, as the school offers offers you a brilliant opportunity to develop your research skills and knowledge as you apply for the PhD program.
Why Study at Sheffield Business School
At Sheffield Business School there is a vibrant international community of research students, academics and support staff. The university has high-quality postgraduate research that places a strong emphasis on close supervision and support.
The university over the years have extensive expertise in creating new knowledge and applying business research to solve real world problems.
Students will be supervised by a vibrant community of academics who are driven by the discovery of new knowledge
Your research will be conducted alongside a diverse community of doctoral researchers from the globe who bring a wealth of international experience
If you are interested in these then consider and apply for the 2020 Sheffield Business School PhD Funding for Domestic & International Students
The Sheffield Business School PhD Funding and Scholarship application deadline is Monday March 2, 2020 .12 noon
Applicants will undertake a PhD program at Sheffield Business School UK.
Sheffield Business School PhD Funding offers generous and comprehensive package to domestic & international students
This funding covers tuition which is equal to the Home/EU fee, a stipend at Research Council UK levels (this is currently £15,009 for 2019/20) per annum plus Home/EU tuition fees (£4,330 in 2019/20). For international students, a top up tuition fee of approximately £8,200 per year is required.
Eligibility And Requirements
Applicants who are interested in the must possess
- a detailed research proposal (4-6 sides of A4 in length).
- a transcript of marks from your highest qualification (we require a dissertation mark of 60 or higher).
- a copy of your award certificate from your highest qualification.
- English Language proficiency evidence – Where English is not your first language, you must show evidence of English language abilities.
You must provide evidence of either a current IELTS score of 7.0 overall (with all component marks of 6.5 or higher and preferably Academic IELTS); or a current TOEFL test with an overall score of 100 internet based (with a minimum component score of 23 in listening and reading, 26 in writing and 22 in speaking)
The following documents are required for your application
- A fully completed Sheffield Hallam University application form.
- A detailed research proposal (4-6 sides of A4 in length). All submitted research proposals will be uploaded to Turnitin to assess their originality.
- A transcript of marks from your highest qualification (we require a dissertation mark of 60 or higher).
- A copy of your award certificate from your highest qualification.
- Two references, both of which must be recent letters on headed notepaper (one of which should ideally be from an
- academic source). Referees can submit their references electronically by scanning and emailing the original documents direct to the school.
How To Apply
Follow the steps for application to Sheffield Business School PhD scholarships
Anyone can apply for a PhD scholarship. However you would need to meet the standard Programme application entry requirements (see eligibility and requirements).
All applicants wishing to be considered for a PhD scholarship need to submit by the closing date (12 noon on Monday 2nd March 2020) the listed documents by email to email@example.com.
Please indicate clearly in the body of your email that you would like to be considered for a SBS PhD scholarship.
Need More Infromation?