How to Apply Santander & University of Birmingham Scholarship 2019.
Scholarship Applications Deadline
Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Field of Study
Scholarships are awarded to study available courses offered in the college.
£5,000 and 4 scholarships to be awarded, towards the cost of tuition fees for an eligible one year Masters programme (taught or research). These awards are intended for tuition fees only and cannot be used towards living costs.
Applicant must from the following countries:
Argentina; Bolivia; Brazil; Chile; Colombia; Mexico; Paraguay; Peru; Puerto Rico; Uruguay; USA; Venezuela.
Scholarship are offered for study in United Kingdom.
- candidates must:
- Be a national of, and domiciled in, one of the following countries:
- Argentina; Bolivia; Brazil; Chile; Colombia; Mexico; Paraguay; Peru; Puerto Rico; Uruguay; USA; Venezuela. Priority will be given to students graduating from the Santander Universities network in Latin America or USA;
- have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Masters (taught or research) programme at the University of Birmingham, UK campus;
- Be overseas for tuition fee purposes;
- Be attending full-time at our UK campus (not distance learning);
- Have a valid student ID number;
- not be in receipt of a full fee scholarship from any other source;
- Have made adequate financial provision to study in the UK (including any associated visa/travel expenses);
- Be able to pay any outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
Apply Now; University of Reading Masters Scholarships For International Students 2019
NOTE: It’s important all candidates go through application procedure/requirements carefully and review before applying for scholarship.
Application for this scholarship is carried out online at the scholarship page click below link